- 1600gr Maple Leaf Black Forest Smoked Ham, cooked per package directions and kept warm
- 3cups ripe pineapple, cut into ½ inch pieces
- ½cup frozen cranberries, par thawed
- 1tbsp brown sugar
- ¼tsp cinnamon
- Pinch nutmeg
- 1tsp maple syrup
- 2tbsp butter
- Pinch salt
- In a large bowl combine pineapple, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, maple syrup and salt. Stir well to combine.
- Heat butter over medium high heat in a large nonstick skillet. Add pineapple mixture and cook stirring occasionally. Allow pineapples to brown and caramelize, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add cranberries and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes more until cranberries just start to soften and burst.
- Slice ham and spoon chutney over top.
Make ahead alert! This chutney is so good you will want to make a double batch. Make ahead and keep in an airtight container for