- 1pkg Maple Leaf® Natural Bacon, cut in half
- 12Jumbo shrimp, pat dry
- 325gfresh center cut salmon, skin removed and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2tbsp Old Bay Seasoning + extra if desired
- ¾cup mayonnaise
- 1clove garlic. minced
- ¾tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½tsp pepper
- 1heaping tbsp (45 mL) Parmesan cheese
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Sprinkle shrimp and salmon with seasoning.
- On a clean surface place a half slice of bacon down and place shrimp at the base of bacon.
- Roll up tightly and place seam down onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Continue with salmon.
- Sprinkle the bacon-wrapped seafood with extra seasoning if desired.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet to medium-high heat. Working in batches and turning frequently and placing seam side down cook bacon wrapped seafood until golden brown and an internal temperature of 165 degrees is reached.
- Remove onto a paper towel lined plate. Keep warm.
- In a small bowl mix together all the ingredients for the dip.
Place onto a serving platter and serve along side dip, prepared cocktail sauce and lemon wedges. Garnish with chopped parsley.