- 8slices Maple Leaf Natural Bacon, cooked
- 8slices grain bread
- 4slices marble cheese
- 8slices tomato
- 4 leaves Boston lettuce or Romain
- Mayonnaise, optional
- Place 4 slices of bread on a clean surface. Place cheese over top followed by tomato.
- Divide bacon over top, cutting in half if desired, followed by lettuce. Spread remaining bread with mayonnaise if using and place over top.
- Slice sandwich in half and enjoy immediately!
Use any left over cooked bacon in a salad or as a topping for garlic cheese bread!