- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish lightly with oil.
- In a large nonstick skillet cook bacon over medium high heat until just starting to crisp. Remove bacon from pan with a slotted spoon onto a paper towel lined plate. Set aside.
- Gently separate flaky roll dough and slice each round into quarters. Place dough evenly onto the base of baking dish.
- In a large bowl combine chicken, cream cheese, hot sauce and ranch dressing and mix thoroughly. Spoon mixture evenly over dough being sure to cover the whole surface.
- Bake on middle rack of oven for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese over top followed by bacon. Bake for an additional 5 to 10 minutes until cheese has melted and the top is golden.
- Garnish with green onions and serve immediately.