- 2pkg 800g Maple Leaf Prime® Raised without Antibiotics Classic Buffalo Wings, prepared per package directions – sauce reserved or discarded
- 1Pkg Maple Leaf Prime® Raised without Antibiotics Chicken Drumettes & Winglettes + 1 tbsp veg oil + 2 ½ tbsp southern style seasoning
- 10wedges watermelon, chilled
- 10Buttermilk Biscuits, prepared brushed with garlic butter
- 1Lcontainer Iced Tea, chilled
- 185g pkg Maple Leaf® Ready Crisp® Bacon
- 4-5large yellow potatoes, cubed, boiled till soft, drained and cooled
- 4large hardboiled eggs, cooled and grated
- 2large celery stalks, diced
- 1small onion, diced
- 1cup mayonnaise
- Paprika – optional
- Method – Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl and combine well. Garnish with a sprinkle of paprika and chill.
- 1397g pkg shredded coleslaw, prepared
- ½cup Caesar salad dressing, prepared
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- Parmesan cheese, garnish
- Method – Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Garnish with parmesan cheese.
Super Simple Creamy Potato Salad with Bacon
Great Caesar Coleslaw
If using Maple Leaf Prime® Raised without Antibiotics Classic Buffalo Wings prepare per package directions. Omit sauces. Place in an airtight container and chill until use.
If using Maple Leaf Prime® Raised without Antibiotics Fresh Drumettes and Winglettes – Preheat oven to 450˚F. Toss wings with oil and seasoning. Place wings on a parchment lined baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Allow to cool. Place in an airtight container and chill until use.
Place all items in resealable containers and pack in a cooler chest or picnic basket. Make it fun! Pack a backpack with a blanket and reusable swell cups, cutlery and plates. There won’t be any leftovers at this picnic!