- 6slices Maple Leaf® Natural Lazy Maple Bacon, cooked crispy
- 10slices Maple Leaf® Natural Selections® Oven Roasted Turkey
- 2soft long bakery rolls or buns, split
- 2tbsp mayonnaise
- 3tbsp whole cranberry sauce, prepared*
- 4slices swiss cheese
- 4slices, tomato
- Tabasco sauce, if desired
- Assemble sandwiches by spreading mayonnaise onto base of bun followed by cheese, turkey, bacon, tomato and arugula.
- Spread half the cranberry sauce on to remaining bun and top.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Need a winter warm up? Heat open face on a baking sheet with oven set to broil for 1 to 2 minutes. Serve with kettle chips.
*if more easily available, honey mustard would make a great sauce for this stacker!