- 1pkg Maple Leaf Prime® Raised without Antibiotics Frozen Popcorn Chicken (560g)
- 2loaves prepared garlic bread, split but not sliced all the way through and toasted (325g)
- 2½cups shredded head lettuce
- 2 small tomatoes, sliced
- Remoulade sauce:
- ¾cup mayonnaise
- 1tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1tsp paprika
- 1½tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1tsp mild horseradish
- 1clove garlic, minced
- dash Worcestershire sauce
- dash hot sauce
- Cook chicken per package directions.
- Meanwhile, mix all the ingredients for the remoulade sauce together in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Assemble sandwiches by spreading a generous amount of remoulade onto each of the toasted garlic breads. Divide and layer tomatoes onto bread followed by lettuce and popcorn chicken.
- Slice sandwiches into halves or thirds. Enjoy immediately.
MAKE AHEAD! Make zesty remoulade sauce in advance and keep in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Batch it up! This sauce makes a great dip for French fries and Maple Leaf Prime chicken wings.