- Place Maple Leaf Prime® chicken in a large zip lock bag with HEINZ SERIOUSLY GOOD® Mayonnaise (or HEINZ® Garlic Aioli) and seasonings. Massage chicken in bag well to coat. Refrigerate for 2 hrs or up to 24 hrs.
- Preheat one side of grill to medium high heat. Prepare a baking sheet lined with tin foil.
- Using tongs place chicken onto the grill shaking away any residual marinade.
- Grill chicken for 3 to 4 minutes per side and transfer to baking sheet. Place baking sheet on side of grill that has not been heated. Keep heat on opposite side of grill on.
- Close lid and cook on residual heat for 18 to 20 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
- Divide KRAFT® cheese and sprinkle on top of chicken. Close lid and allow cheese to melt – approximately 3 to 4 minutes. Serve immediately.
Make it a meal! Serve with a garden salad featuring KRAFT® Balsamic dressing.