- 2250gr pkg Maple Leaf Prepped and Ready BBQ Shredded Chicken
- 1397g pkg Spanish style rice, cooked and kept warm
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 1cup corn
- 1cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1cup tex mex blend cheese, shredded
- 4cups Romain lettuce, chopped
- 1cup pico de gallo or salsa, prepared
- BBQ sauce – optional
- Avocado, sliced – garnish
- Lime wedges – garnish
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Pan fry chicken stirring frequently for 2 to 3 minutes until just starting to brown and chicken is warmed through.
- Place corn and beans in a small bowl and microwave until heated through.
- Assemble burrito bowl by dividing prepared rice onto 4 plates. Spoon rice onto plate in a large circle. Divide and spoon chicken onto center of the rice. Working clockwise around the chicken spoon corn and bean mixture followed by lettuce, cheese and pico de gallo.
- Drizzle with extra BBQ sauce if using and garnish with avocado and lime.
Make it your own! There are so many possibilities to make a chicken burrito bowl. Try using sauteed peppers and onions
in place of beans and corn and make it a fajita bowl!