- 4Maple Leaf® Natural Top Dogs™ BBQ Format – sliced in half
- 4hot dog buns, split in half
- 4medium eggs
- 2tbsp mayonnaise
- 2tbsp ketchup
- 1cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1cup spinach
- 2medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- Scramble and cook 4 medium eggs, set aside.
- Add a tablespoon of oil into a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry Maple Leaf® Natural Top Dogs™ for about 1 to 1 ½ minutes, turning frequently.
- Toast hot dog buns and spread ketchup and mayonnaise onto either side of the bun. Add spinach and sliced tomatoes if desired.
- Slice Maple Leaf® Natural Top Dogs™ vertically. Lay open face on one half of toasted bun.
- Spoon scrambled eggs onto bun and sprinkle cheese over top. Top with other half of bun.
Serve with a side of fruit salad or tater tots.
Remaining hot dogs in the Maple Leaf® Natural Top Dogs™ BBQ Format package can be used to create more Breakfast Dog Sandwiches!