- 4Maple Leaf Prime® Raised without Antibiotics boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1tbsp vegetable oil onion, diced
- 3tbsp mild Jerk marinade, prepared
- 1tbsp ketchup
- ½tbsp soya sauce
- 2cloves garlic, minced
- Plantain chips or banana chips – optional
- 2large ripe mangos, small dice
- ½cup red pepper, small dice
- 3tbsp red onion, minced
- Juice 1 lime
- ½tbsp honey
- Cilantro – optional
- In a large bowl mix together jerk marinade, ketchup, soya sauce, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add diced chicken and toss well to coat.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook chicken for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add onions and continue cooking for 3 to 4 minutes longer until onions are softened and chicken has browned and cooked through.
- In a medium bowl whisk together lime juice, honey and season with salt and pepper.
- Add in remaining ingredients and toss well to coat. Stir in cilantro if using.
- Serve with chicken over coconut rice and spoon salad over chicken. Garnish with chips if using.
Alternative recipe idea! Make the same marinade. Use 6 Maple Leaf Prime® Raised without Antibiotics boneless skinless chicken thighs. Grill until cooked through. Place thighs on a bun and top with salad and a squeeze of mayo!