- 1(600g) pkg Maple Leaf® Original Natural Smoked Ham, sliced
- 1280g pkg prepared frozen buttermilk waffles, toasted
- ½cup leftover mashed potatoes
- ½cup leftover cranberry sauce
- 1cup leftover gravy, warmed
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium high heat and sear the smoked ham slices for 1 minute per side, then set aside.
- Assemble each toasted waffle by spreading 1 tbsp cranberry sauce on the waffle, topped with 1 tbsp of mashed potato and 3-4 slices of smoked ham.
- Pour the warm gravy on top and serve.
Any Thanksgiving leftovers? Pile them on top of a fresh waffle to make for the most delicious breakfast creation