- 1Maple Leaf Prime® Herb and Garlic Flattened Chicken
- 4grilled pitas, prepared
- 1(650g pkg) french fries, prepared
- 1medium tomato, diced
- 1medium red onion, diced
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the grill to medium-high and grease the grill with oil.
- Place the marinated chicken skin-side up on the grill.
- Cover the grill and cook for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the salad by mixing the diced tomato and red onion in olive oil, adding salt and pepper. Garnish with cilantro.
- Flip the chicken and grill for another 5 minutes.
- Move the chicken to the upper level of the grill. Close the lid.
- Cook until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 185°F (approximately 50 minutes). Do not over grill.
- Warm pita on the grill and serve with fries and salad.
Roasted Garlic and Zaatar Aioli Dipping Sauce
• 1 head garlic, roasted
• 2 teaspoons olive oil
• ½ cup mayonnaise
• 1 teaspoon lemon juice
• 1 tbsp, zaatar mixture
• Kosher salt and ground black
pepper, to taste