- 24slices Maple Leaf Natural Selections Hot Genoa Salami
- 4large fresh round bakery buns, split
- 8large slices tomato
- 4heaping tbsp prepared Antipasto mix in oil, roughly chopped
- 4cups baby arugula
- 1½tbsp Caesar vinaigrette, prepared
- 8slices provolone cheese
- In a large bowl toss arugula with dressing and set aside.
- Assemble sandwich by spooning 1 tbsp over antipasto mix onto base of bun. Place two slices of cheese over top followed by 6 slices of salami, 2 slices of tomato and dressed arugula. Place remaining bun on top.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Serve sandwiches with kettle chips. Chef tip – gently warm kettle chips on a baking sheet in the oven.
Sprinkle with some Italian seasoning and serve right away.
Shy with the spice? Try using MLNS Genoa Salami and enjoy!