- 1560gr Maple Leaf Prime Popcorn Chicken
- 1500gr pkg Pappardelle noodles or other long wide pasta, cooked and drained
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1420ml jar Alfredo sauce, prepared
- 1350ml jar tomato sauce, prepared and warmed through
- 1cup red and green peppers, thinly sliced
- ⅓cup parmesan cheese, grated
- ½cup pasta water, reserved from cooking pasta
- Basil – garnish
- Cherry tomato – chopped, garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and prepare chicken per package directions
- Heat olive oil in a large pot. Add peppers and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes until just softened.
- Add alfredo sauce and reserved pasta water and combine well.
- Add cooked pasta and parmesan to sauce and toss well to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss popcorn chicken in warm tomato sauce. Divide pasta onto plates and spoon chicken over top.
- Garnish with fresh basil and chopped cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle with extra parmesan cheese if desired.
Try serving with warm garlic loaf.
Like a little spice, season with crushed chili peppers for a little kick.