- 1375gr pkg Maple Leaf Top Dogs
- 1200gr can wiener wrap dough
- BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Working on a clean surface unroll dough and cut at each perforated slice. You should have 6 slices. Cut each slice in half to make 12.
- Cut the ends of each hot dog into quarter strips leaving about and inch in the middle.
- Wrap dough onto center of each hot dog and using your fingers slightly cinch in the dough towards the middle.
- Discard remaining dough or use to roll into small dough balls to make eyes to place onto each “spider dog”.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until dough is cooked through and golden brown and hot dog “legs” have started to curl slightly.
- Make spider faces on dough using a combination of ketchup, mustard or BBQ sauce.
Check out our Spooktacular Mummy Dogs recipe dogs and make a combination of “Spiders” and “Mummy” Dogs for hosting a